Welcome to Paeroa Bed & Breakfast
Bed & Breakfast
Internationally famous organic continental breakfast including jams, juice and fruit from the property.
Free Off Street Parking
Park your car on the property with secure garage parking for motorbikes and bicycles.
Take advantage of 3 concreted access points for flat entry to the rooms and garden if necessary.
Away from the main traffic, the quietness is often mentioned by our appreciative guests.
Fast speeds are available in every room.
Early morning sunrises and the famous sunsets as you look over the Hauraki Plains.
On the Rail Trail
If you are cycling the Hauraki Rail Trail, the route runs past the bottom of the street.
- RESTAURANTS & BARS: 5 minutes walk
- HAURAKI RAIL TRAIL: 200 metres
- KARANGAHAKE GORGE WALKS: 12 kilometres
- TE AROHA MINERAL HOT POOLS: 20 kilometres
- WAIHI BEACH: 30 minutes by car
- HOBBITON MOVIE SET: 40 minutes by car
- AUCKLAND AIRPORT: 75 minutes by car (traffic dependent)
- HOT WATER BEACH: 90 minutes by car
get in touch
Paeroa Bed and Breakfast
17 Hill Street,
Telephone outside NZ : +64 27 965 2332
Telephone inside NZ: 027 965 2332
E-mail : firstname.lastname@example.org